Current opportunities and openings
Sorry – there’s nothing available right now. If you’re interested in the work Reframe is doing, in collaborating or co-creating, get in touch!
Past opportunities and openings
Job opening: Facilitator
Do you want to join a social enterprise that is working to transform how we communicate? Are you passionate about facilitation, collaboration and community connectedness?
Reframe Aotearoa is looking for a part-time facilitator. The word ‘facilitate’ literally means ‘to make easy’ – and that’s the core of this opportunity. You’ll be jumping in and helping with much of Reframe’s work:
- Providing (or helping provide) facilitation and mediation services
- Developing and delivering events and social change projects
- Supporting the day-to-day administrative work and running of Reframe
- Building connections and networks with other organisations
Your role in the organisation is flexible – it will be shaped depending on the skills, experience and interests you bring to the role, and the needs of the organisation. You will be a core team member, not just a facilitator – so you’ll need the drive to get involved and support whatever needs doing.
This is a part-time contract role: minimum of 16 hours a week, and an initial contract for 6 to 9 months.
- Skilled facilitator and confident communicator – personable, empathic, and great at both interpersonal and written comms – comfortable working with diverse groups
- Adaptable, responsive and great at self-management – and excited about growing and developing themselves and making a difference
- Preferring to work part-time and comfortable with flexible, non-standard hours
- Knowledge of or interest in Te reo Māori, Te ao Māori and Te Tiriti o Waitangi
How to apply
The role description is available here: Role description – Facilitator
Expressions of interest are due by 5pm on Wed, 1 May 2019.
To apply, email your CV and a cover letter (or a link to a video introducing yourself) to Tim Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org.